Monday, January 4, 2010

January 4th, 2010

The work below comes from our collective of artists known as Transient Particle, and this post represents the inaugural publication of our efforts. We will continue to send work each week and enjoy the result of this unseen collaboration.


"Cages" by Susy



"Folsom, CA" by Roksana



"Emerging" by Biz



"Tree" by Mary


The beginning, I thank you

I appreciate you

and hope you feel me when I walk beneath you



"Faces" by Jeff




"Three" by Danielle


Alone is washing

my face. Driving the highway,

Screaming the jukebox.


With my lover,

Caught in the lightening storm.

Riding bicycles.


You and god, quiet.

The stratosphere. I am the

Sphinx, lay at your feet.



"Eden Is" by Matt



"Meditation" by Leaf




"Sweet Breath" by Scott



"Little Blue" by David



"Drive-By Shooting Series" by Anal


And so it has begun. The next deadline for submission is next Sunday night/Monday morning at 3am. We will react and continue, and also grow from these seeds.