Monday, March 8, 2010

Wild Memory

Five letters, five lovers, one heart. By Danielle

I put on your tobacco flower and all of a sudden there's a big man in my room - he's sitting on my wrist.

You were a heavy time, a night without luggage. An afternoon in Istanbul.
You were a trainride and a sidewalk. A trip around the world.

You were the foreshadowing of all the immortal lovers. The heavy and bright secret of my next, my former life. (17).

I wish I could paint a picture
of this frozen river
where I stand
between you and me.

In my heart, which is my light.


by Gina


Canine olympiads fill the street, down on the 2nd floor of their building- they can see the sidewalk from the mirrored corridor. I stood there for a time, and I never understood why. The wall by the window had two panels going horizontal. three panels vertically. i think i wrote to you about this already, last Christmas.



by Anal



By Rose




By Mary

by Roksana


Antarctica is waiting in the other room,

Unpacking its ice worlds,

Ghost ships,

Delicate formations.


I turn

To look for the other shoe.

I fiddle with the locks.


Ice cracks along the wall

As flocks of wild things

Make their wild cries

Spreading their wild wings over the snow


I ask another question.


In turn

The southern summer

Sets

Its clocks.




"Hearth Attack" by David




"Fishing Egret" by Fox



".The Rose of Transience." by Skot



by Scott