Monday, March 15, 2010

Spitting Stardust



Adrift by Bret


Adrift, gone to sea, we are far on the brink of the horizon. Spitting stardust on a bed of orange undulating wildly, heaving and spraying purple foam off of the bow. I am creasing the blanket of your body, an ocean wet and deep, dark and dangerous. Life and death wrestling for a breath of air. Adrift




my bestest plan by David





carts in the wash by Fox

Out on a trike ride this morning I saw a shopping cart in the wash uncovered by the receding waters after the last rains. I thought it looked interesting. A little further on I saw a second cart in the wash. As I pedaled away I thought, "If I see a third one, I should take pictures." Two minutes later, a third one appeared. And up near the far end of the loop I've been riding, there was a fourth, although that one had been there for a while. So I shot them all, and here they are. Some sort of statement about the works of man and the power of nature.






Grassy Field by Gina




Patriotic Shadow by Scott

Funeral procession for fallen kid drove by our corner. Driving now.


July by danielle

i think you are in paris and in love. i think this is wonderful. time passes in the most incredible way. sometimes it is so slow and then suddenly we are light years away, not necessarily in time but in our hearts. when it does pass, memory changes. i don't want to give up my memories. i want to have all of them like precious purses full of light and color and tiny wonderful things.